Monday, April 5, 2010

What's Holding you back?






This PRO-365 has offered me a realization that I am not the uber-organized scrapper I thought I was. I find that I have 15 projects going on at any time and what I have self diagnosed as a case of paper-crafting A.D.D. But on the upside of that is, that I am never bored when I enter my little lair of stickers, chipboard, and stacks of "can't live without it" 12x12 paper.

I have only "scrapped" January 1 thru Feb 14! Can you believe it, me the "organizer" of this whole project?!!?!? Gee, that's embarrassing. Yet, last night, I recommitted once again to get this show on the road. I ordered the last week of Feb. and all of March from Shutterfly and I am on the road to recovery.

So what I pose to you, is what is holding you back from your memory preservation mission? And don't blame your kids!

I do have to share with you one of my new favorite tools for this project, it is a stamp with the days of the week and seasons of the year. It is made by 7 Gypsies and I got it for about $5!

I also had to post the adorable goodies that have been distracting me! They are for my dear friend Landi's baby shower next weekend. I used the Twitterpated set by Close to my Heart, that included the colors of Sweet Leaf, Sorbet and Chocolate. I was pretty pleased with the way everything turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment