Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1-2-3 Challenge



This week's challenge was to use 1 stamp, 2 pieces of patterned paper, and 3 embellishments. I liked this one, but really felt more challenged by the color challenge last week.


I used B&T paper from the Twitterpated Level 2 Kit and then the Adoration stamp set. I embellished with a hinge and the photo corners by CTMH. The ribbon is the only non-CTMH product, and I would love to give credit to the brand, but can't do so since I have had it forever on a spool and don't remember where I got it!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! so cute (and the page isn't bad either..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...I just LOVE Twitterpated!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout! The paper looks great with these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute layout! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love how great & versatile Twitterpated is! It's one of my favorite paper packs.

    ReplyDelete