Friday, April 23, 2010

Scrapping Secrets

I am starting a monthly contest for followers of this blog. They might be challenges, word games, or I might even ask you to contribute ideas. Each month I will post the contest and give 7 days for entries, then I will select a winner and they will receive various CTMH product for FREE!

This month's contest is to complete the following phrase, make sure it is creative and true to those in the scrapping-world.

"As a scrapper, sometimes I secretly..."

Make sure your response is left in the comments section of the blog.

The prize package is valued at about $10, and includes 1 mini stamp set, 1 clear shapes embellishments, and 1 olive green stamp pad.

I can't wait to see your responses, and tell your friends. Remember, you must be a follower to participate!

7 comments:

  1. I will start, but don't worry I won't count my own entry!

    Sometimes, as a scrapper, I secretly take the replacement buttons from my kid's new clothes to add to my embellishment box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes as a scrapper, I secretly cut the fronts off of cute cards I have received and recreate a card to "recard"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes as a scrapper, I use Prisma Glitter to glam up my girls for special events and halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, that one made me laugh out loud and now I know what to use for Gigi's dance recitals in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes as a scrapper, I create scenes for pictures, just so I can scrapbook them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes as a scrapper, I sew on pre-made layouts to make it look like I made the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drum roll please....the winner is....Jennifer G! That is creative use of scrapping materials and shows how the hobby can really bleed into other parts of our lives! Jenn, your goodies will be in the mail. Thanks all of you for playing!

    ReplyDelete