Saturday, January 2, 2010

Marvelously Ordinary

Ok, we are on day 2 of our 365! I just want to reassure you that this will be a great experience and this will not become something to drag you down. It will hopefully become a blessing of sorts, that will give you perspective into your everyday life and even help you to focus on the simple pleasures in your family and appreciate the world around you.

I wanted to recommend a few products that I plan on using and that may make this easier for you. I can place an order before we do our kick off party if you are interested. That way you will have all your stuff ready to assemble at the party. You can view these items online at www.closetomyheart.com , you will need to go to the products tab, then to the Online Idea Book

Comments Stamp Set (pg 68)
Frame of Mind Stamp Set (pg 69)
Note Worthy Stamp Set (pg 69)
Save The Date Stap Set (pg 77)
Photo Storage Pages (pg 90)

Also, any Level 2 paper kits would be great if you are wanting to do a coordinating theme and book, there are several at the front of the Idea Book and then the coordinating inks, markers and papers are on pgs 100-101

1 comment:

  1. I have looked at the calendar and I am thinking Sat, Jan 23 might work. Staci had recommended that we do it at a B&B in Hobbs, but I am not sure if it available and what-not, but we can look into it as an overnight thing. I will also need to double check with Justin so we can do this childless! I am also interested in doing something at a hotel in Lbk if anyone wants to do that. We can look into getting a couple double rooms, splitting the cost for those attending, then bringing a couple tables and then we can do any shopping (Down Memory Lane is newly expanded!). Let me know what you think ladies!

    ReplyDelete